Indore branch being one of the branches of central region has more than 1200 members. Thus it is the second biggest branch of the central region. Indore branch was set up on 18th August 1971. Computer Lab of Indore Branch was inaugurated by Vice President CA.Ved Jain. We have equipped this lab with all modern amenities like best computers, CRT Monitors, Laser printer, Scanner, Internet, UPS, latest software etc. Now, the students pursuing CA course are able to undergo Information Technology Training of 100 hours at Indore Branch as prescribed under the CA curriculum. The important development at the Branch is regarding counseling programmes arranged in various schools regarding the Chartered Accountancy Course. Our untiring efforts and continuous pursuance has seen the result last year when our Indore Branch has received the Second Best Award in the Central region. We have also received the Best Branch Award and Students Best Branch Award in 2005 It was felt that our institute should have its own building where the various activities of members and Students could be arranged. The Indore Branch now has its own land and building, having 1826 sq, mt of land and total construction of approx. 10500 sq.feet comprising of Office, three Class Rooms, one Board Room, one Faculty room, one Study circle Hall and one CCT room with library cum reading cum. Honorable President CA Sunil Talati on 21.04.2007 inaugurated the Building. Apart from conducting GMCS and computer classes, we are also conducting coaching classes for CPT, PCC and Final.